Prepare for the Royal Treatment...
If you are looking for something special, entirely different from your granny's B&B, and someplace that will make your vacation memorable, Victoria's Last Resort might be the fit for you. We are redefining the B&B experience to suit a more unique traveler. We are here for the artists, musicians, creatives, foodies, and those who appreciate them...or travel with them. Our artistic retreat is completely private with beautiful panoramic mountain views, private decks and hot tub, and enclosed gardens. The décor is whimsical, with a nod to a retro that includes an extensive collection of vintage dishes and glasses for your dining enjoyment. Guests enjoy a fabulous brunch, included in every stay. We recently added a 7-course tasting menu that can be combined with a wine pairing for our ultimate foodie experience. We also offer a 3-course family style dinner and you can check our menus online HERE.
Discover your new favorite escape, midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles along iconic Pacific Coast Highway One. We are conveniently located just two minutes from the beach and the picturesque village of Cambria, just 6 miles from world-famous Hearst Castle® and a short drive to the Paso Robles Wineries. Locally, we have wine tasting, art galleries, and Cambria is known as an artist colony, so the shopping is remarkably wonderful with unique gifts for every possible person. There are no chain stores in Cambria, so you will find an array of one-of-a-kind shops to enjoy and if a more outdoorsy vacation is your style, Cambria has endless opportunities for hiking, biking, and enjoying the coast. Everything you could want to do is centrally located and if a retreat is more your style...you can easily stay in and never want to leave. We have all the amenities of home and everything you need to cozy in and enjoy...and we are always available when needed.
"What makes this different from other B&Bs?"
- You decide when you eat breakfast...or brunch...and you choose the menu!
- You are the ONLY guest, you have the entire garden suite to yourself!
- You always have the best suite and personalized service.
- We happily accommodate any and all dietary restrictions and preferences.
- We offer Vegan, Vegetarian, Raw, and specialty diet menus.
- No shared walls means you can listen to the stereo late or watch a movie with the surround sound and not disturb anyone. Play the piano at midnight, we don't mind.
- Privacy. You have a hot tub, fireplace, stereo/TV, kitchen, and your own entrance.
- Chef/Owner Victoria is also the artist behind this whimsical wonderland, there is no place like it on earth.
- When in doubt, check out our reviews on Yelp and TripAdvisor.