Sorry, we are not accepting any new reservations at this time as We are Taking a break from hosting while we open our new bakery/CAFE!
Mezzo Italiano will be opening in APRIL 2018 aT 1622 Main street in cambria! Hope to see you there. Once we get it all going we will reopen the b&b for guests.
"What makes this different from other B&Bs?"
- Choose when you eat breakfast...or brunch...and you pick the menu!
- Private! You are the ONLY guest, you have the entire garden suite to yourself!
- Accommodate any and all dietary restrictions and preferences.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Raw, and specialty diet menus.
- No shared walls and private entrance.
- Fireplace w/remote
- Stereo/turntable/vinyls and 7-speaker surround sound
- Retro kitchen and private bathroom
- Whimsical Wonderland unlike any other!
- When in doubt, check out our reviews on Yelp and TripAdvisor.
As this is a private B&B, you can enjoy music late and loud without disturbing anyone. The majority of guests also dine here and online reviews rave about the food. Of course, a fabulous brunch is included in every stay. Dinner is either a 3-course or a 7-course tasting menu served in our fireside dining lounge.
Discover your new favorite escape, midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles along iconic Pacific Coast Highway One. We are conveniently located just two minutes from the beach and the picturesque village of Cambria, just 6 miles from world-famous Hearst Castle® and a short drive to the Paso Robles Wineries. Locally, we have wine tasting, art galleries, and Cambria is known as an artist colony, so the shopping is remarkably wonderful with unique gifts for every possible person. There are no chain stores in Cambria, so you will find an array of one-of-a-kind shops to enjoy and if a more outdoorsy vacation is your style, Cambria has endless opportunities for hiking, biking, and enjoying the coast. Everything you could want to do is centrally located and if a retreat is more your style...you can easily stay in and never want to leave. We have all the amenities of home and everything you need to cozy in and enjoy...and we are always available when needed.